I’m happy to say that I managed to commit to another project that I can now launch. Welcome to the High Performance Life podcast, the show for people who want to build a life that feels successful.
Everyone admires successful people, purely out of a desire to emulate their success. This is a podcast where I chat to people who want to share their stories and lessons and building success through living a performance-based lifestyle.
In my time working with young professional athletes, working with entrepreneurs and studying behavioural psychology, I learnt that there is a process or framework that can be applied as a system that works towards personally-defined success.
All top performers and achievers think, plan and act in a specific way that is intentionally aimed at their success. This thinking, planning and action process is forward focussed, positive and purpose-driven.
Tune in to learn how my guests managed to build a lifestyle that is consistently aimed at performance and success and stick around if you want to do the same.
HPL #26 -Just Imagine: How to Cultivate Long-Term Confidence by programming your Subconscious Mind – The High Performance Life with Andri Stander
- HPL #26 -Just Imagine: How to Cultivate Long-Term Confidence by programming your Subconscious Mind
- HPL#25 – Connection, Culture & Context: How successful leadership is about creating engaging team environments with Joey Mongalo
- HPL#24 – Cry like a Man!: How ownership, mentorship and purposeful identity develops healthy masculinity with Dylan Roos
- HPL#23 – You are in Control (Part 2): How to apply a high performance mindset to your career with Jack Birtwhistle
- HPL#23 – You are in Control (Part 1): How the cliches can help you design a personal high performance system with Jack Birtwhistle
- HPL#22 – Why limit yourself to the Outcome?: How the real pro's find balance & perspective in the process with Nic Groom
- HPL#21 – In the Present Tense: How being in the moment and not the mind improves performance with Riki Cribb
- HPL#20 – Happ(ier) New Year (Part 2): 9 Great questions to make a great year
- HPL#20 – Happ(ier) New Year (Part 1): Great lessons from my guests in 2020
- HPL#19 – Achieving the Impossible: How a mindset in motion drives you to your biggest life goals with Sarah Arnold Hall